September 20, 2023, the Ranking of the best universities in European countries (QS Europe University Rankings 2024) was released.
The Ranking is made by QS Quacquarelli Symonds, a global research consultancy.
688 best higher education institutions from 42 European countries were included in the Ranking. LNTU is the 18th among 33 higher education institutions in Ukraine and 103rd among the best higher education institutions in Eastern Europe.
The following indicators are taken into account for compiling the QS Europe University Rankings:
- the academic reputation of the educational institution,
- the number of publications per teacher,
- the number of citations per publication,
- reputation among employers,
- the ratio of the number of teachers and students,
- the amount of international scientific collaborations,
- the proportion of international teachers and employees,
- the share and countries of origin of international students,
- the share of incoming mobilities,
- the share of outgoing mobilities and socio-ecological sustainability.
LNTU received the highest scores for its academic reputation, the share of outbound mobilities, and its reputation among employers.
Detailed information: https://www.topuniversities.com/europe-university-rankings?&tab=indicators